Susan Schell, CFP® has worked in the financial services industry since 1998 and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. She received her BA from Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY and an MS from Russell Sage College. She and her husband Carl are natives of the Capital District and have two grown sons, two daughters-in-law, and two grandchildren.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Guilderland Chamber of Commerce
- Toastmasters Lunchtime Club
- Elder, Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Capital Region LPGA Amateur Golf Association
- Financial Planning Association
- Hartwick College Alumni Board
Click here to contact us today so we can begin or if you have any questions.
Here is a link to the Financial Industry Regulatory site with more information about Professionally Registered Representatives: BrokerCheck.