Susan Schell, CFP® has worked in the financial services industry since 1998 and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. She received her BA from Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY and an MS from Russell Sage College. She and her husband Carl are natives of the Capital District and have two grown sons, a daughter-in-law, and a grandson.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Board of Trustees and Finance Committee, St. Anne Institute
- Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Guilderland Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Toastmasters Lunchtime Club
- Capital Advanced Toastmasters
- Elder, Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Capital Region EWGA (Executive Women’s Golf Association)
Here is a link to the Financial Industry Regulatory site with more information about Professionally Registered Representatives: BrokerCheck.