Insurance planning is one of the most important aspects of financial planning. If this is not done well, many or all parts of the financial plan might fail.
Together with your property/casualty agent, we help you find answers to questions such as these:
- How much of what kind of insurance should I have?
- Would it be best to let term policies expire?
- Should clients borrow against the cash value of their life insurance?
- How might disability insurance protect me?
- How does Long-Term Care insurance work?
- Does my employer offer any insurance benefits I should consider?
Do you have an adequate amount of the right kind of insurance? There are so many different types of life insurance and it is critical to discuss how they work for you.
- Annual Renewal
- 5 year, 10 year, 20 year, etc.
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
- Variable Universal Life
We take the time to be sure you understand your options, and help you choose a good life insurance strategy.
There are many different types of disability insurances:
- Short-Term disability
- Long-Term disability
- Privately owned disability
- Employer offered disability
Which make sense for you? We can help you evaluate this to make a good decision for you and your family.
Long Term Care Insurance
What is your plan if someday you need help performing the ‘activities of daily living’ (eating, bathing, dressing, etc.)? Many people choose to be covered by long-term care insurance to pay for help at home, and to stay out of a nursing home for as long as possible.
If you own a business, many of the Business Owner Services we provide use insurance solutions to solve a host of issues and protect owners and their families.
Our insurance discussions tend to be very thorough so these decisions can be made as wisely and as early as possible.